Pumpkin Patch ~ Tomorrow

The kids are getting excited about tomorrows trip. We have been talking about what there will be to do, see and experience. Although there wont be apples, trees to climb or horses to ride I think they all know what to expect. 

"What are you going to do at the pumpkin patch?" 

"find pumpkins and potatoes like in the back yard" ~ Beya

"ride a horse and the pumpkins are really really heavy" ~ Anthony

"I think I am going to climb up the hay at the pumpkin patch and I am going to eat pumpkin ice cream" ~ Kylie

"I like to milk cows... cows are my favorite animals.. I love them" ~ Gwen

"I am going to pick apples and maybe I can go on the horsey because I will hold onto the handle this time" ~ Jackson 

"we are going to see cows and maybe horses and we going to ride on tractors and buy pumpkins" ~ Ariana

"I am going to eat cheese and see tractors and I want to climb up a tree... I dont have pumpkins and potatoes growing at my house" ~ Lulu

"mommy and grandpa" ~ Camelia 

"I am going to get pumpkins too" ~ Dylan



Because it's close to the coast I do suggest that everyone dress in layers with long pants and wear tennis shoes. 

Driving Directions From Sony Point Road heading South:
  • Right on Mecham
  • Right on Pepper
  • Right on Bodega
  • Left on Spring Hill
Peter Pumpkin Patch / Spring Hill Cheese will be on your right. 
If, for any reason you are unable to join us please send an email so we are not wondering what happened to you.

See you at 9 am 

No comments:

Post a Comment