Welcome Miss Anna



We are excited and happy to welcome Anna Garcia. She will be replacing Brandy and will be here 5 days per week. Anna is an experienced preschool teacher who specializes in working with 2 to 6 year olds. Her work experience has been in Montessori programs and I am excited to have her share some of those ideas with us.


 Parents,

Allow me to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. First and foremost, I am so excited to be working with your children! As a teacher I am constantly reminded of why I chose this profession, through the new found curiosities of the children and their love for learning. Thank you for welcoming me into your program.

I recently came to Sonoma County from Placer County with my husband, who took a job that required us to relocate. I am thrilled to be in a new place and on flat land! 

 I have worked in the Early Childhood field for over 6 years.  I have 12 Early Childhood Education units from Sierra Junior College as well as a Montessori Teacher’s Certificate from Sacramento Montessori Teachers College. At the college I learned the proper use of the Montessori materials as well as the philosophy. I whole heartedly believe that young children flourish in a nurturing and prepared early childhood environment. 

I am excited to be working with your kids and strive to build a strong community base as well as culture. I am happy to incorporate some of my personal interests and talents such as art, gardening, sewing and my love of the sciences.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

 


My husband Michael and I at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment