A Special Visitor


Today we welcomed a special visitor. Officer Daniel James, AKA Ian's dad, paid a visit and took the kids on a tour of his police car. He also discussed how to be safe (wearing seat-belts and looking before crossing even in a cross-walk) and how Police Officers are the "helpers" of the world. 


Ian introducing his dad


I think these pictures show just how much fun the kids had.  









"Daniel came and he put on the siren and he had his uniform on and he talked about safety and seat belts" ~ Kevin

"I drived the car! It was stopped and it didn't crash me. It made noise, cover my ears. The police car come to my school!" ~ Ronen 

"Ian's daddy came with his police car and we took pictures outside and we got to go in. It didn't look like a regular car, it has something to turn lights on and it had a big cup holder and radios. It was fun" ~ Jackson

"I sat in the police car with Kayden." ~ Camelia

"I ride in the police car. It was a ford, not a mustang. It was fun. It was really fun Megan." ~ Ripley

"It was awesome! I feel good. I drive in it but not real it didn't move. I pretending I was driving it" ~ Kayden

"lilly drive!" ~ Lilly

"Megan, I want to talk to you! The police. I get scared! it loud, scared. Friends sit in it, I sit with Kathy, yeah." ~ Lucas

"Outside MayMay's (Megan's) house" ~ Misha 

"My dad came, he's a police man, he told us he helps people and if people don't have their windows down then if someone gets locked out of their car then he opens the door. I was happy he came to see my friends" ~ Ian 

"There was sirens. I take Pete. Pete said Thank You!" ~ Adam 



Everyone got a badge ... even Pete 


Daniel, we cannot say thank you enough for taking time out of your busy schedule to pay us a visit! 

1 comment: