Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

Today we celebrated the 107th Birthday of Dr Seuss. (The kids thought being 107 was really funny ~ Gwen laughed and said "my mom isn't that old").


Although it may be traditional to have green eggs and ham we skipped that idea and went with a fun  "One Fish, Two Fish"jello fishbowl ~ thanks to Adam's mom.




Being that this is one of the kids favorite themes and we have stretched the fun over two weeks we were able to keep strictly with the Birthday celebration today. Thanks to Kylie for bringing the book Happy Birthday to YOU!



We also did some rhyming, writing and made fun hats. We have encouraged the kids to continue their search for rhyming words. It's a fun and easy game to play while driving in the car or playing in the tub.

The Happy Birthday book takes its readers to the "top of the toppest blue space" where they "shout at the top of their voices"

I am I! 
ME! 
I am I
And I may not know why
But I know that I like it.
Three Cheers! I am I

No comments:

Post a Comment